PROTECT YOUR DELIVERY WITH NAVIDIUM
There’s no need to wait weeks for claims to be processed by couriers - protect your parcel with just 3% of the contents value and we’ll offer you a replacement* right away.
* Replacement provided if all items are in stock. Otherwise, we will offer you a credit note.
WHAT WE DEEM AS LOST:
- Shipment states ‘delivered’ but you have not received it. We ask that you allow up to 5 working days for your parcel to be delivered. Sometimes the courier prematurely marks it as delivered and tries a redelivery, it turns up in a secure location at your property or it may be at your neighbors’.
- Your tracking has not updated for a set length of time (see below by courier) and it has been 2 weeks from the ship date.
- FedEx – 7 working days
- USPS – 7 working days
- UPS – 2 working days after the expected delivery date
We reserve the right to class this as a ‘delay’ if there is a high volume of parcels in the network and we are aware of delays, otherwise we will offer a refund or replacement.
WHAT WE DEEM AS DAMAGED:
- Items arrive damaged in transit – Happygun and its parts have dents, scratches, or is broken
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/packet opening in transit
Please contact us immediately if your items have arrived damaged or something is missing. Submit photographic evidence or video of tampered items.
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to incorrect address information provided by you
- Issue with freebies or gifts included in the package
- Delays in transit e.g. severe weather conditions (such as winter storms, heavy storms or wildﬁres) and other service disruptions (such as power outages, special events, and national emergencies)
- Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped. This may be due to inventory issues or dispatch delays
- Orders stuck in customs - we cannot be held responsible for customs delays. Please get in touch with the courier and pay required customs fees. If you refuse customs payments, we are not liable for any return to sender fees and these will be deducted from your refund
- Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange that are not in a resalable condition
- If you specifically requested items to be left outside your property and they go missing - this waives the right to any claim as per carrier terms and conditions
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM:
If your parcel is lost or damaged, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you used to place your order. A member of our customer service team will assist you within 24-48 hours. Make sure to include the following in your claim email:
- Subject line: SHIPPING PROTECTION CLAIM for order #HG1234 (This can be found in your order email)
- Description of your issue
- Photo and/or Video evidence of damage
We will continue to track your parcel and should it appear, we request it be sent back to us at our expense.
By selecting Navidium shipping protection, you agree to these terms.
We ask that you do not get in touch with use regarding a missing parcel until the allotted time has passed for it to be deemed as lost.
OUR POLICY FOR UNPROTECTED PARCELS:
We will follow the claims policy with your selected courier to either locate your parcel or deem it as lost. This may take 6-8 weeks and is at the discretion of the courier. For orders showing delivered but not received, a police report is required to file a claim.
If your parcel has a GPS location or photographic evidence that it has been delivered to your property, is with a neighbor or at a secure location, we are not responsible for a refund or replacement.
*Navidium shipping protection is non-refundable.